Raw juice is in. Health and fitness are not just a trend for all demographics but a lifestyle to which more and more people are becoming addicted, in a good way.
Health is a leading topic that influences how people live, feel, drive themselves, create, inspire, and motivate. How one exercises and how one eats now dictates how people display their status and how they present their lifestyles on social media, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It’s important and a couple of new entrepreneurs, Jack and Toby Graham, know it.
That’s why they launched a brand new cold-pressed juice company Raw Press Co under their brother’s fashion shop Wolf and Badger on 32 Dover Street, as well as an online offering through www.rawpress.co. I took my JPR Media Group team there for our first team lunch by our offices in Mayfair and we loved it! Raw Press Co has an established sustainable ethos where customers will be rewarded with a free juice when returning 10 glass bottles.
With a selection of amazing and refreshing cold juices: Super Green, Green, Sweet Green, Deep Rooted, Uprooted, Citrus, Coffee and Mylk, Chocolate Mylk, Almond Mylk, and Coconut Water and Macha, Raw Press Co also serve a delicious range of salads and snacks made by stylish food blogger, Deliciously Ella.
Don’t forget that it’s not just what’s going inside your body that matters but working on physical fitness. Raw Press Co also offer on-site bodywork classes and nutritional counselling. Try the raw juice way for yourself!
I’ll leave you with these top seven raw food facts, gleaned from The Complete Book of Raw Food, Juicing: How Healthy Is It, Raw Food Life Force: Enter a Totally New Stratosphere of Weight Loss, Beauty, and Health and Shape article ‘The Best Juice for What’s Bugging You’.
1. Plants provide all the calcium the body needs without the health risks of milk. Some of the best sources of calcium are collard greens, kale, spinach, okra, broccoli, and almonds.
2. Green juice is rich in chloryphyll, which helps the body detoxify and circulate oxygen. It also balances the body’s pH by reducing acidity.
3. In a Department of Agriculture study, researchers analyzed 12 fruits and found that 90% of the antioxident activity was in the juice rather than the fiber.
4. While oysters and chocolate are well-known aphrodisiacs, juiced celery and watermleon can also boost sex drive. For examply, celery increases male pheromones and watermelon helps relax blood vessels that increase the libido. Avocados contain a vitamin B, which is said to boost male hormon production.
5. Juiced coconuts provide a rich source of electrolytes. In fact, doctors have used coconut juice to fight dehydration due to dysentry, cholera, and influenza.
6. Juiced papaya is an excellent digestive aid. The fruit contains papain, an enzyme that helps digest proteins. Ginger, which helps relax the intestinal tract, and cabbage, which helps clean waste form the stomach and upper bowels, both provide additional digestive power.
7. Juiced broccoli can help boost a person’s immune system.
Raw Press at Wolf & Badger Mayfair
32 Dover Street
London W1S 4NE